LED Video Processor — VX-6
Multi-layers video processor VX-6 is a high-end video processing equipment which is developed and produced by Listen Vision for the large LED screen display applied in show, conference room, studio and other markets.
This product adopts the splicing processing technology specially designed for LED display screen to ensure the uniformity and synchronicity of splicing, and adopts the magnification technology to effectively eliminate the jagged edge of the image caused by magnification, and reduce the out-of-focus blurring of the image after magnification.
- Product Introduction
- Related Download
| Support 4*HDMI 4K ultra -high definition input at the same time, can realize super large screen point to point display
· | Support 4 groups of DVI splicing output, with a maximum of 2304x1152@60 pixels single port
· | Customized output of 10.6 million for single machine, with the maximum horizontal output of 8184 pixels and the maximum vertical output of 4096 pixels
· | Support arbitrary layout of four pictures, and easily complete centralized control of main screen, side screen, floor tile and sky screen
· | Support preview and output monitoring of any input channel
· | Support seamless switching of signals and modes
· | Support storage and loading of up to 10 scenarios
· | Support up to 16 timed standby, wake up and scene load time tasks
· | Support the upper computer to control via network cable, RS232 and USB